COZY UP & GET DOWN
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX
Origin: 17th Century England
Archaic: taboo slang for vagina, vulva, cunt
“I don’t know if it’s a UTI or a yeast infection or WHAT, but my quim is inflamed like a puffy taco”
Contemporary: a self-care line for humans with vaginas and humans without vaginas, who love vaginas™
“I’m going out of town this weekend, so I need to pick up some Quim because, you know #vacationsex”
- "It felt like my vagina had NO RULES! "
- "I have struggled with herpes for two years and suddenly for the past six months could not my genital herpes under control. Happy clam has been the biggest lifesaver for the pain and discomfort as well as the healing of an outbreak."
- "I’m not accustomed to sharing my bedroom encounters but I have to say that Quim has help me to be more open about my sexual needs. Their cannabis-infused lube gives the perfect amount of lubrication while the powers of MJ do the trick for more intense orgasms. Thank you Quim!"
- "Happy clam is my new favorite thing. It’s the first time I’ve felt like my vagina was getting the respect it deserves. That it smells and feels delicious is just the cherry on top."
- "The thought of self-care for my vagina never crossed my mind until I was introduced to Quim. I have the Happy Clam Everyday Oil and I use it after showering and sex. It literally is eye cream for your vagina and it should be apart of everyone’s routine."
What's Out There Ain't Working, Folks.
Historically, products created for vaginal health and sexual wellness have not been designed to take sustainable, proactive, self-care into account.
This is where Quim was born.
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX – AND OUR PRODUCTS MAKE FOR HAPPY VAGINAS #YOU KNOW.
Hear Our Story