Smooth Operator™ has landed!
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX
Origin: 17th Century England
Archaic: taboo slang for vagina, vulva, cunt
“I don’t know if it’s a UTI or a yeast infection or WHAT, but my quim is inflamed like a puffy taco”
Contemporary: a self-care line for humans with vaginas and humans without vaginas, who love vaginas™
“Im going out of town this weekend, so i Need to pick up some Quim because, you know #vacationsex”
- "It felt like my vagina had NO RULES! "
- " It was like spreading my legs on the beach and letting my lady bits bask in the sun. I had to ask my partner to go slowly during stimulation, which made foreplay particularly sensual. There was more warmth down there, perhaps due to increased blood flow. "
- " I have had vaginismus since I was a kid... The ONLY completely positive experience that I have had is thanks to Quim; I was able to feel opening like never before, and had no pain, but not because I was numb! Instead, I was so in that part of my body and just loved it. ... This has been an absolutely life changing experience and I am so so so grateful that you have come into my life. "
- " I have struggled with herpes for two years and suddenly for the past six months could not my genital herpes under control. Happy clam has been the biggest lifesaver for the pain and discomfort as well as the healing of an outbreak. "
- " This is pure magical gold in a bottle. I'm a woman of a "certain middle age" & also on medication which inhibits nature taking care of itself! The first time I used this product... POW! I had my sex life back in WONDERFUL working order and feeling like a woman again! "
What's Out There Ain't Working, Folks.
Historically, products created for vaginal health and sexual wellness have not been designed to take sustainable, proactive, self-care into account.
This is where Quim was born.
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX – AND OUR PRODUCTS MAKE FOR HAPPY VAGINAS #YOU KNOW.
Your Questions AnsweredHear Our Story