SHOPPING FOR CANNABIS? THANK THE LGBTQIA COMMUNITY.
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX
Origin: 17th Century England
Archaic: taboo slang for vagina, vulva, cunt
“I don’t know if it’s a UTI or a yeast infection or WHAT, but my quim is inflamed like a puffy taco”
Contemporary: a self-care line for humans with vaginas and humans without vaginas, who love vaginas™
“I’m going out of town this weekend, so I need to pick up some Quim because, you know #vacationsex”
- "It felt like my vagina had NO RULES! "
- "The thought of self-care for my vagina never crossed my mind until I was introduced to Quim. I have the Happy Clam Everyday Oil and I use it after showering and sex. It literally is eye cream for your vagina and it should be apart of everyone’s routine."
- "Happy clam is my new favorite thing. It’s the first time I’ve felt like my vagina was getting the respect it deserves. That it smells and feels delicious is just the cherry on top."
- "Cannabis has always been amazing sex medicine for me– I love the way Quim delivers localized sensation for increased libido and more consistent climax. Yes please!"
- "I have had vaginismus since I was a kid... The ONLY completely positive experience that I have had is thanks to Quim; I was able to feel opening like never before, and had no pain, but not because I was numb! Instead, I was so in that part of my body and just loved it. ... This has been an absolutely life changing experience and I am so so so grateful that you have come into my life."
What's Out There Ain't Working, Folks.
Historically, products created for vaginal health and sexual wellness have not been designed to take sustainable, proactive, self-care into account.
This is where Quim was born.
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX – AND OUR PRODUCTS MAKE FOR HAPPY VAGINAS #YOU KNOW.
Hear Our Story