Send yourself love letters, candy & Quim
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX
Origin: 17th Century England
Archaic: taboo slang for vagina, vulva, cunt
“I don’t know if it’s a UTI or a yeast infection or WHAT, but my quim is inflamed like a puffy taco”
Contemporary: a self-care line for humans with vaginas and humans without vaginas, who love vaginas™
“I’m going out of town this weekend, so I need to pick up some Quim because, you know #vacationsex”
- "It felt like my vagina had NO RULES! "
- "This is pure magical gold in a bottle. I'm a woman of a "certain middle age" & also on medication which inhibits nature taking care of itself! The first time I used this product... POW! I had my sex life back in WONDERFUL working order and feeling like a woman again!"
- "Cannabis has always been amazing sex medicine for me– I love the way Quim delivers localized sensation for increased libido and more consistent climax. Yes please!"
- "I’m not accustomed to sharing my bedroom encounters but I have to say that Quim has help me to be more open about my sexual needs. Their cannabis-infused lube gives the perfect amount of lubrication while the powers of MJ do the trick for more intense orgasms. Thank you Quim!"
- "The thought of self-care for my vagina never crossed my mind until I was introduced to Quim. I have the Happy Clam Everyday Oil and I use it after showering and sex. It literally is eye cream for your vagina and it should be apart of everyone’s routine."
What's Out There Ain't Working, Folks.
Historically, products created for vaginal health and sexual wellness have not been designed to take sustainable, proactive, self-care into account.
This is where Quim was born.
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX – AND OUR PRODUCTS MAKE FOR HAPPY VAGINAS #YOU KNOW.
Hear Our Story