WELCOME TO CUFFING SEASON
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX
Origin: 17th Century England
Archaic: taboo slang for vagina, vulva, cunt
“I don’t know if it’s a UTI or a yeast infection or WHAT, but my quim is inflamed like a puffy taco”
Contemporary: a self-care line for humans with vaginas and humans without vaginas, who love vaginas™
“I’m going out of town this weekend, so I need to pick up some Quim because, you know #vacationsex”
- "It was like spreading my legs on the beach and letting my lady bits bask in the sun. I had to ask my partner to go slowly during stimulation, which made foreplay particularly sensual. There was more warmth down there, perhaps due to increased blood flow."
- "I have struggled with herpes for two years and suddenly for the past six months could not my genital herpes under control. Happy clam has been the biggest lifesaver for the pain and discomfort as well as the healing of an outbreak."
- "I’m not accustomed to sharing my bedroom encounters but I have to say that Quim has help me to be more open about my sexual needs. Their cannabis-infused lube gives the perfect amount of lubrication while the powers of MJ do the trick for more intense orgasms. Thank you Quim!"
- "This is pure magical gold in a bottle. I'm a woman of a "certain middle age" & also on medication which inhibits nature taking care of itself! The first time I used this product... POW! I had my sex life back in WONDERFUL working order and feeling like a woman again!"
- "Happy clam is my new favorite thing. It’s the first time I’ve felt like my vagina was getting the respect it deserves. That it smells and feels delicious is just the cherry on top."
What's Out There Ain't Working, Folks.
Historically, products created for vaginal health and sexual wellness have not been designed to take sustainable, proactive, self-care into account.
This is where Quim was born.
BECAUSE HAPPY VAGINAS MAKE FOR BETTER, MORE INTIMATE SEX – AND OUR PRODUCTS MAKE FOR HAPPY VAGINAS #YOU KNOW.
Hear Our Story